We aspire to empower students and parents, and help steer you through the complexity of college admissions.
An index is an indicator for easy comprehension and direction providing provides structure, relativity, and trustworthy guidance. Our approach in your college admissions journey is the same as an index that points you in the right direction with reliability, accessibility, and trustworthiness.
- 2 experienced Advisors work in conjunction with both the student and parents
- Deep cultural understanding
- Our approach is different; we encourage risk-taking so students stand out in the application
- Personalized experience tailored to your needs
- We aim to eliminate the frenzy, and provide honest, straight-forward advice
- Dedicated to your student's success
- Integrity and high ethical values guide and define our work; we value and respect privacy
- A safe, inclusive environment for every student and family
- Referrals drive our client base, and we only take a small number of students
- We remain up-to-date with memberships in several professional organizations and trainings
- All work is done in-house and we do not outsource any part of our process
- We've been there, too, as the student, parent, Admissions officer
Services start anytime between grades 9 and first semester of grade 12 and
conclude following high school graduation.